“The LORD God then built the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman. When he brought her to the man, the man said: “This one, at last, is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; This one shall be called ‘woman,’ for out of man this one has been taken.” That is why a man leaves his father and mother and clings to his wife, and the two of them become one body.”
Marriage Encounter is a weekend experience for married couples with good relationships. The program is designed to teach techniques of loving communication that can be implemented throughout their lives. Participation in the marriage encounter weekend is a chance to look deeply into the couple’s relationship with each other and with God. Additionally, this is a wonderful time to share their feelings, hopes and dreams, and most importantly, to listen to one another.
Contact: Ron & Patti Marcoux • 858-442-3043 • email@example.com
Schedule of Events 2017-2018
Marriage Encounter events take place offsite; please contact the ministry facilitator for details
- Sunday, July 16, 2017 Potluck Dinner
- Saturday, August 19, 2017 Sunset Beach Gathering
- Friday-Sunday, September 22-24, 2017 Marriage Encounter Weekend (click for details)
- Saturday-Sunday, October 21-22, 2017 Enrichment Weekend
- March 7-9, 2018, Courtyard Marriott in Rancho Bernardo
- May 16-18, 2018, Courtyard Marriott in Rancho Bernardo
- June 22-24, 2018, 50th Anniversary Convention in Chicago, IL
- September 14-16, 2018, Courtyard Marriott in Rancho Bernardo
- November 2-4, 2018, Courtyard Marriott in Rancho Bernardo
***Meetings are subject to change without notice. Please contact the ministry facilitator for the most current schedule.